Shopping Our Sale
Presale Passes For Sale
Join Our Mailing List
Refer A Friend
Goody Bag Sponsorship
First Time Consignor Review of our Sale
Busy Mums Tagging Service
Want to clean out your children's closets and earn money at the same time? Then consign with us at one of our There They Grow Again sales.
Decide what you would like to sell and set your own price for those items. Consignors receive a minimum of 60% of the sale price. If you volunteer (see volunteer page) you can earn even more money. You only need 30 items to be a consignor at a There They Grow Again sale. The consignor Fee of $15 is paid when you register. Each registered consignor will receive a $5.00 shopping credit to be applied to the current sale. If a consignor fails to drop off items they will not be eligible to shop the pre-sale. The shopping credit is valid for this sale only.
You set your own prices and can decide if you would like to have your items discounted for the 50% sale day.
Consignors get to shop before the general public and if you volunteer you get to shop even earlier.
The following Items Will Not Be Acceptable for Our Sale
·Cribs & Crib mattress
·Used binkies, bottles
·Stuffed animals unless new with tags(we will accept electronic stuffed animals if they do something, sing, dance etc.).
·Clothing brands from Wal-Mart, K-mart, and Target. These items are not big sellers and we want our consignors to make as much money as possible. The only exception is if you have a new item from a discount store with the original tag attached.
·We no longer take bedding items unless the item is from Pottery Barn or a Boutique brand. The only acceptable bedding items from a discount store are new items with original tags attached.
1.To register use the appropriate link and receive your consignment number(this number will be assigned to you for every sale).
2. Prepare items (get all items organized, price, hang, print out your bar codes and tag all of your items).
3. Register for a drop off time.
4. Drop off your items at the sale.
5. At the conclusion of the sale pick up or donate any unsold items. Any items not picked up will be donated to a local charity.
6. Get paid! TTGA will send you a check within 30 days.
Supplies You May Need:
1. Wire or Plastic Hangers: Usually available from any local dry cleaner for free or for a small fee. Also check Ebay, Craigs List or Freecycle.
2. Cardstock Paper: 60-67# weight or greater is acceptable in white or off-white. Available at stationary or retail stores. Regular white copy paper will NOT be accepted.
3. Safety pins: Use to secure clothing to hangers and to attach price tags. You can also use a tagging gun to secure tags. Straight pins are not acceptable.
4. Clear Packing Tape: Use for toys, books, etc.
5. Zip top bags: Use for shoes and small parts.
6. Zip ties: Use for items with awkward pieces. Lowes, Home Depot and Staples have them.
Must be current styles and in season of sale. No stains, rips or missing buttons. We accept only fall/ winter clothes at the fall sale and we accept only spring/summer clothes at our spring sale.
Clothes must be on hangers with the hook of the hanger facing to the left like a question mark.
Sizes 0-9 months the limit is 40 items per gender and size.
Onesies: must be packaged in bags with a limit of 3 bags per consignor. A onesies with a special design or logo may be hug with a limited of 10 hug onesies per consignor.
Socks: bag and label with size limited to 3 bags per consignor.
Shoes are limited to your 5 best pairs unless they are new with attached original tags attached.
Shoes must be in excellent (like new) condition. Make sure the laces are clean and use shoe polish.
Maternity limited to your 10 best items. Items must be no older than 4 years and in style.
Toys are one of our best sellers and must be in good working condition and include all parts. If the toy requires batteries they MUST be included so the customer is assured that the toy works. If the batteries are not included the toy will be removed from the sales floor.
We only accept items priced at $2.00 or above. If you have an item you would like to sell for less pair it with another item.
Log your items to be sold at the 50% off sale, 1/2 price is better than not selling your item at all.
Below is a pricing guide for your reference.
Large Outdoor Sets, Jogging Strollers, Little Tykes, Step 2 Slides and Jungle Gyms are big sellers. These items can be priced up to 50-65% of the original price if they are in excellent condition.
Pack N Plays 25-75
High Chair 15-60
Booster Chair 5-15
Diaper Genie 5-13
Bumbo Seat 10-20
Umbrella Stroller 5-17
Single stroller 10-40
Jogging Stroller 40-85
Play Yards 25-75
Safety Gates 8-29
Infant Carrires 12-35